Join now

My name is Angel Naves, I'm moving to Berlin permanently as of February.

I'm posting this ad as I would be on the lookout for a place to stay either in a in a little 1 room apartment or a studio as of mid February.

I would be looking for a modest and big enough place with abundant natural sunlight. A not too pricy apartment/studio with a nice atmosphere where I could live with my cat. :)
Furniture, although preferable, is not really a must as I'm intended to find a place to stay at least for a year so I could furnish the room myself.

Any of the following districts would be very good for me: Mitte, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Friedrichsfelde, Prenzlauerberg, Moabit, Tiergarten, etc.
I'm open to other suggestions too as long as there's good connections with the public transportation so that the apartment/studio is placed inside the ring in a safe enough area...:)

About myself, I'm non-smoker, very sociable, organized and clean, I've been lucky enough to travel a lot and gotten to live in many different countries for work and studies. I've lived for a couple of months in Berlin last summer to get a sample of the city and german language and fell in love with it so now I'm planning to set base there at least for the next 3 years.

I'm fluent in English, Italian, I speak ok French and I'm ,since a few months back, learning German at a good pace (I've a low B1 level as of now).

Anyway, If anybody is interested or has any ideas,questions, suggestions, etc, please let me know by a post or contact at:

Protected content

Thank you all and best regards! :)