Join now

Lovely Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Flat (Berlin)

* VIEWING : 07.09.2014, 2:00 PM * PLEASE ONLY MAKE CONTACT IF YOU CAN COME TO THE APPOINTMENT ! * NO SKYPE MEETINGS *

As of 01.10.14 I am subletting my lovely, bright, spacious 2-room, 60 m² flat. The flat was renovated in Protected content is located on the 4th floor of an old building on Rathenowerstr. in Moabit/Tiergarten (5 min from both U and S(ring-Bahn).

The flat consists of a big bright room, a smaller one, spacious kitchen with a lot of light, separate bathroom with a bathtub/shower and a separate toilet. The smaller room and kitchen face East and the backyard. The bigger room faces West. The smaller room is furnished with a bunk bed (with a shelf + desk underneath) and a wardrobe. The bigger room has a bunk bed, desk, wardrobe, sofa + armchairs, a coffee table and a bookshelf. The kitchen is fully equipped (with a washing machine) and has a dining corner as well as a sofa bed for guests. The flat has WiFi Internet connection and is a non-smoking and no-pets place.

You should be (a) responsible, respectful, non-smoker, quiet, clean and a tidy person (people) with a regular income. You should not be partying at home. You will have a contract with me.

RENT : Whole flat = Protected content €, Big room = 550,00 €, Smaller room = 450,00 € per calendar month, all inclusive. Deposit is required.
Protected content
If you have questions or wish to arrange to see the place feel free to contact me by providing information about yourself and your plans regarding renting the flat. I would be happy to arrange an interview and show you the flat.

LOCATION : Rathenowerstr. in Moabit/Tiergarten (5 min from both U and S(ring)-Bahn). Edeka, Lidl, Penny only 5 minutes away. Kiosk at the building's entrance. Cafés and restaurants as well as Stephanplatz close by. The Zoo is only 10 minutes away by U-bahn. Fritz-Schloß-Park nearby, Plötzensee Protected content by bike, 5 minutes bus ride from Hauptbahnhof, 10 minutes walk to the river Spree.

NOTE : only serious enquiries will be considered. Please do not contact me if you are looking for a different kind of place. Note that two people maximum can live in the flat.

Berlin Forum