We offer a position as "Marketing Assistant in Cleantech Management Consultancy"
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a strategic management consultancy with an exclusive focus on renewable energy technologies, based in Berlin. We advise companies and investors worldwide in strategy design, M&A transactions and business development as well as governmental and academic institutions in economic development and policy design.
You coordinate Apricum’s marketing activities: You create new marketing material and keep existing material up-to-date. Moreover, you prepare mailings and contribute to conference presentations. Furthermore, you monitor the press and edit press releases. In addition, you support Apricum’s consulting team with administrative tasks, ensuring smooth work processes. As a native speaker, you proofread documents in English.
Our offer in brief
* Boost Apricum’s success through convincing marketing and PR work
* Be part of a dynamic start-up environment in a top-management consulting
Protected content , working independently on challenging tasks
* Develop your profile in the fast-growing Cleantech industry and further your
Protected content skills
* Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and an attractive financial compensation
* Be based in Berlin, contribute to projects around the globe
* Professional experience in marketing/communications for a minimum of two
* Bachelor’s degree or professional job training in business or communications
* Strong organizational and communicational skills, used to work independently
* Distinct sense for accuracy and quality of your work results
* Native speaker in English, knowledge of German
Please visit our website or contact Ms. Romy Schildhauer at +49.30. Protected content more information. Please send your complete application in English, including CV, academic transcripts, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to Protected content .