Massage for body, mind, and soul (Berlin)
Professional, high quality, deeply relaxing and rejuvenating holistic massage in Berlin with an ITEC certified massage therapist from Ireland.
Time to de-stress, relax and soothe your body, mind and soul.
What is holistic massage?
Holistic Massage comes from Swedish Massage. Its name comes from the Greek term ´holos´ meaning whole or entire. As such the massage treatment is designed to enhance the whole person - body, mind and spirit. It is very much a hands-on massage , using natural oils to loosen out and remove tension from the muscles in a very soothing manner which in turn relaxes the mind. Towels or sheets are used to keep you warm and comfortable.
Each massage is individually tailored to meet your needs. A massage may last from 30 minutes for a localized massage, such as Back and Shoulders, to a full body massag of up to Protected content , including a rejuvenating facial massage with cream.
30mins Protected content
45mins Protected content
70mins Protected content
90mins Protected content
120mins Protected content
Where? Marianenplatz 4, (near Kottbusser Tor U-Bahn) by appointment only!
For any queries or to book an appointment:
Call John on Protected content .
email Protected content
There are many benefits to massage both physiological and psychological. For example, it can help to:
* Protected content , sooth and relax the body, releasing tension from muscles
* Protected content muscle tissue and improve nerve action
* Protected content and strengthen the body’s blood and lymph circulation
* Protected content toxins and waste
* Protected content skin and muscle tone
* Protected content sinuses, nerve pathways and respiratory systems
* Protected content digestion
* Protected content bone and movement of joints
* Protected content healing
* Protected content and harmonise the mind and spirit