Multi Lingua Kindergarten is hiring teachers (Berlin)
Multi Lingua, an international kindergarten in Berlin, is currently searching for two native English speaking teachers starting in April Protected content in August Protected content . If you share the fascination about multilingual children growing up in a multicultural environment and would like to gain more practical experience, please, apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the 17th of March Protected content .
- A native English speaker with excellent command of spoken and written English. German basics are desirable.
- Experience in intercultural projects.
- Being excited and motivated by new challenges
- Being ready to develop your educational skills in Germany by individual reflections, activities planning & preparation and regular participation in seminars.
- A degree in education or previous working experience in educational sphere is necessary.
- To engage in children’s personal development and education.
- To oversee the children's daily activities together with a German educator.
- To plan, support, assess, monitor, record and report the overall progress and development of the children, especially the development of their language skills.
- To provide a positive, calm and safe learning environment.
- To foster positive and effective relationships with parents and team.
The salary depends on experience and qualification. Only applicants with a valid EU passport and/or a valid work permit for Germany will be considered.
Please apply by emailing your CV in English and copies of your educational certificates / references to: Protected content