Multi Lingua, an international kindergarten in Berlin, is currently searching for two native English speaking teachers starting in April Protected content in August Protected content . If you share the fascination about multilingual children growing up in a multicultural environment and would like to gain more practical experience, please, apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the 17th of March Protected content .
- A native English speaker with excellent command of spoken and written English. German basics are desirable.
- Experience in intercultural projects.
- Being excited and motivated by new challenges
- Being ready to develop your educational skills in Germany by individual reflections, activities planning & preparation and regular participation in seminars.
- A degree in education or previous working experience in educational sphere is necessary.
- To engage in children’s personal development and education.
- To oversee the children's daily activities together with a German educator.
- To plan, support, assess, monitor, record and report the overall progress and development of the children, especially the development of their language skills.
- To provide a positive, calm and safe learning environment.
- To foster positive and effective relationships with parents and team.
The salary depends on experience and qualification. Only applicants with a valid EU passport and/or a valid work permit for Germany will be considered.
Please apply by emailing your CV in English and copies of your educational certificates / references to: Protected content