Join now

Native English Speaker w Bar / Office / Sales EXP (Berlin)

Hello everyone!

My name is Nick Poppi and I'm a 23 year old Australian looking for work in Berlin.

I have been in Berlin for almost 2 months now, living in Kreuzberg, and I have experience working as an office manager, bartender and also as a sales assistant in a clothing store.

I have around 3 years experience working as an office manager in a Financial Planning Firm in Australia, coordinating an office of Protected content and providing support to the Senior Financial Planners.
For the last 8 months or so I have been living in London, working fulltime as a bartender at a local bar, also helping out in the kitchen when needed.
I have also worked in a clothing store for just under 2 years, as a sales assistant, helping with the store layout/design and assisting in selecting and ordering new stock.
If you would like more detailed information regarding my employment history please shoot me an email and I will send you my full C.V.

I am an extremely easy going, creative, trustworthy and hardworking guy who loves to meet new people!
I hold a full EU passport and therefore have no work restrictions and am available to begin work ASAP!
English is my mother tongue and I can speak/understand basic german. However, I have started morning German classes 5 days a week and am committed to learning the language.

I love it here in Berlin but am running out of money fast and am willing to take any job if it means I get to stay and experience more of this amazing city!

Give me a call or email if you have any questions and my resume can be sent upon request.

Nick Poppi

Protected content

Protected content