Join now

Native English Speaker w Bar / Office / Sales EXP (Berlin)

Hello everyone!

My name is Nick Poppi and I'm a 23 year old Australian looking for work in Berlin.

I have been in Berlin for almost 2 months now, living in Kreuzberg, and I have experience working as an office manager, bartender and also as a sales assistant in a clothing store.

I have around 3 years experience working as an office manager in a Financial Planning Firm in Australia, coordinating an office of Protected content and providing support to the Senior Financial Planners.
For the last 8 months or so I have been living in London, working fulltime as a bartender at a local bar, also helping out in the kitchen when needed.
I have also worked in a clothing store for just under 2 years, as a sales assistant, helping with the store layout/design and assisting in selecting and ordering new stock.
If you would like more detailed information regarding my employment history please shoot me an email and I will send you my full C.V.

I am an extremely easy going, creative, trustworthy and hardworking guy who loves to meet new people!
I hold a full EU passport and therefore have no work restrictions and am available to begin work ASAP!
English is my mother tongue and I can speak/understand basic german. However, I have started morning German classes 5 days a week and am committed to learning the language.

I love it here in Berlin but am running out of money fast and am willing to take any job if it means I get to stay and experience more of this amazing city!

Give me a call or email if you have any questions and my resume can be sent upon request.

Thanks!

Nick Poppi

Protected content

Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Berlin Forum