New Business Strategist/Manager (Berlin)
New Business Strategist/Manager, Berlin
• You will be responsible for supporting the international account director in the area of new business acquisition for both the international and German markets.
• The role involves researching, strategising and developing integrated communications campaigns and concepts for a wide variety of clients operating in the private, institutional and public sectors.
• You will co-operate and liaise with mc’s internal and network agency communications teams in the conceptualisation and development of a range of proposed integrated communication measures, such as national and international public relations, events, advertising, creative, TV & film productions, digital and social media and sports & entertainment.
• To identify new business opportunities and support the acquisition of new clients including concept research and development, pitching and budget development.
• To consult and liaise with clients on new programme development as required.
• You are a communications and/or marketing specialist with more than 5 years experience within the context of integrated communications and PR including advertising, digital media and events. New business development, market research and sales experience is an advantage.
• You are capable of researching and developing comprehensive communications strategies and possess an excellent knowledge of different communications tools and activities.
• You possess excellent communication, presentation, project and budget management skills
• You are highly motivated and results driven paying special attention to details.
• Moreover, you are a team player, have an excellent writing style and interpersonal skills and are a convincing, confident consultant.
• Furthermore, you work in an efficient, well-organized and proactive way.
• You are fluent in English and German with fluency in other languages an asset.
If you fit this description and are interested in this position, Media Consulta can offer you an exciting career in one of Europe’s leading communications and advertising agencies, focusing on clients in the private corporate industry as well as institutional, government and development agency sectors.