Join now

OFFER TO RENT: Semi-furnished Room/House in Pankow (Berlin)

Dear members of the Internations community,

I am currently searching for a flatmate in a wonderful house in Pankow next to S (Pankow Heinersdorf)/U (Pankow)/Tram very close to Prenzlauer Berg. It usually takes me (from door to door Protected content to Friedrichstraße by S-Bahn, around 20 minutes to Alexanderplatz by U-Bahn and around 30 minutes by Tram to Hackescher Markt.

The house is located next to Pankow's beautiful Schlosspark and has, amongst others, a roof terrace, a sauna, three bathrooms (one would be yours) and a private parking spot. You could use all facilities.

The monthly rent is Protected content and includes all costs (gas, electricity, water, Internet).

I have posted a very detailed description on wg-gesucht.de (the entire offer is English):

Protected content

Given that I know lots of Internations people and I know that most of you are really nice, I hope of finding an interesting flatmate here.

Please don't hesitate to PM me on Internations if you have any further questions. I'd be grateful if you could include a little description of yourself. Please also don't hesitate to call me.

I look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards, Morten

Berlin Forum