Join now

Offering: German/English CV writing service (Berlin)

Dear Berlin Internations community,

Have you recently applied for jobs and did not receive any positive answers from possible employees? Did you you use the Europass CV format? Then maybe you did something wrong.

You will find differences between the content of CVs in various countries, especially with regard to Germany. CVs and job applications have some specific requirements, which you should follow in order to be successful with your application.

Hence, whether you are a highly educated professional or graduate looking for that winning edge CV, I can help you. I offer a range of CV writing services designed to meet your budget and your needs, including a professional alignment of your English CV into German formats and vice versa.

All CVs are 100% customised and personalised. Your specific requirements would be discussed in a personal meeting. Moreover, I follow a personal data protection policy, which ensures that your data would never fall into the wrong hands.

Over the years, I have developed a passion for CVs and application procedures and am in constant touch with various high-ranking HR managers around Europe - which is partly where my experience comes from.

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to write me an email and I would get back to you within two working days.

With kind regards,

Morten Schmelzer
Protected content

P.S. I also offer tips on Interview Techniques and can help you becoming a confident speaker.