Office manager wanted! (Prezlauer Berg) (Berlin)
Office manager wanted!
We are a privately owned IT company specialized in importing and distribution of LED panels all over Europe. We are currently experiencing a significant growth in market and therefore expanding our operations.
We have just opened a new office in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg (in a co-working space) and we're looking to hire a youthful office manager who will contribute to starting up our new office and making an effort to provide the best service to our customers in Germany.
The position will be initially part-time Protected content a day), it will be your chance to turn it into a full-time position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Upholding the process of preparing goods for customers
- Maintaining and developing existing customer relations
- Providing excellent customer service in German (technical training will be provided)
- Contributing to new ideas and office development
- Product management
You should be:
- Customer oriented, enthusiastic and with good set of social skills
- Result-oriented, accurate and responsible
- You're a team player but are also comfortable working independently
- Fluent in English and German
- Protected content work experience, including internships
- with an university/ higher education institution degree (or acquiring it)
What We Offer
- Chance to be a part of fast growing venture with starting a long term strategy in German market
- Opportunity to join a motivated, young, and international team
- Responsibility from the beginning with autonomy and flexibility and potential for advancement
- Competitive salary
Please send your resume together with a brief cover letter and your possible date of commence, adding your salary request to Protected content , with a subject line: Office Manager (Berlin).