Oracle is hiring! (Berlin)
Help Desk Specialist - German speakers, based in Budapest
* Provide first line response for users requiring assistance with IRT related issues and problems
* Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email and/or using a help desk management system
* Track issues to resolution updating the internal knowledgebase and/or communicating learnings with relevant business units.
* Knowledge of the ITIL methodology, change management processes and risk management processes.
* Escalate more involved problems to the appropriate Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
* Update daily status reports and shift handover reports.
* Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
* Provide a single view to the organization for information technology related problems.
* Ensure ownership of issues as per the SLA
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Experience supporting Biopharmaceutical/clinical based organizations ( desirable)
* Exposure to SQL scripting
* Word processing and spreadsheet applications (e.g. MS Office’s Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
* Common IT applications and common hardware knowledge
* Customer Service Skills
* Excellent Communication, written and verbal
* Telephone confidence
* Organizational Skills
* Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues
* Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
Qualifications & Certifications
* Ideally a graduate with at least one year experience in a Helpdesk environment
* At least one fluently spoken European language
For more information please visit Protected content
or send an e-mail with your queries and a copy of your CV to Protected content .