Join now

Partially furnished sunny 3-room flat in Steglitz (Berlin)

I am renting my my partially furnished 3-room attic flat. The sunniest place in Berlin (-: . It is available as of now up to 12 months (extension possible).
It includes a fully equipped kitchen (dish washer, oven, washing mashine etc.), 2 spacey rooms and one smaller room and of course a bathroom with a tub/shower. One of the bigger rooms has a balcony, the other big room has a small gallery. There are some cupboards in the various rooms.
You will have access to a shared garden with a playground.
The flat is situated close to Zehlendorf (Dahlem) and close the Freie Universtät (FU). The lakes Krumme Lanke and Schlachtensee are a 20min bike ride away and you can walk to the neighbourhood Friedenau with many nice coffeeshops etc. within 10 min. It is a. 5 minutes walk to metro U3 (Breitenbachplatz) and 10min walk to U9 (Schloßstraße). Lots of shopping malls very close by Protected content .
You can check out photos and more information (in German) here: Protected content
Rent: Protected content ,- plus around Protected content for heating, water etc.