Join now

Petsitter for Fellow Travelers in Berlin

Hello fellow Berlin InterNationals!

Who says you can't travel the world when you have a pet? If you're like me, you love to explore new places, eat new foods, and perhaps even get out of your comfort zone a bit. I think the like-minded can agree that the travel bug is not easy to shake.

On the other hand, you love your pet. They are family, after all! Traveling with your furry friend can be difficult, stressful, and expensive (I have experienced this firsthand).

That's where I come in. As us transplanted Berliners know, Berlin is a wonderful city that embraces its pets. (I've never seen so many dogs enjoying afternoon coffee and cake!) I'm an American expat that has been living in Berlin for just over a year. I'm a freelance video and film producer by trade who likes to fill her time in between projects caring for your four-legged nuggets, and my black and white-spotted dachshund, Rocco.

I speak English and Korean fluently, and I can quite comfortably get by on German. Please, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to message me privately or respond to this thread.

Sara B.

Berlin Forum