Join now

Prenzlauer Berg: Nicely furnished 1-room aptmt! :) (Berlin)

Since I am about to move away from Berlin, I am looking for someone to take over my beautiful 1 bedroom apartment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg. I have agreed to choose the person to take over with my landlord because I am moving away from Germany and will therefore ONLY consider people who are interested in buying the furniture I have in the apartment. I moved in November Protected content , so all the furniture is practically brand new and of course still in great condition.
Please keep on reading only if you are interested and will agree to sign a buying contract for the furniture.

I have the apartment until end of August but I can also already move out by the 14th, so you could move in on the 15th. The rent (warm) is currently Protected content . I am not sure how much it will be after I move out, but I guess not much more…

So…About the flat:

The apartment is located at Bornholmerstrasse 85, just 2 blocks from the beautiful Schönhauser Allee. Supermarkets (REWE, Aldi, Netto and Kaisers) are within Protected content walk. Pharmacy's also just around the corner and the Mauerpark is only 10 minutes away ☺
I have to be honest: from the outside my apartment building doesn’t look that great, but the apartments are all renovated and they look beautiful from the inside.

The apartment is about 40m2, has a large bedroom, a bathroom and a separate kitchen. Thanks to the many windows and because it is located on the 3rd floor, it is very bright. The wooden floor is the most beautiful feature of the apartment! Unfortunately there’s no balcony ...

The furniture and appliances I intend to leave for you are:

Malm bed
Mattress + slatted frame
Chest of 3 drawers
3 closets (open)
2 Black out curtains

Kitchen table and 2 chairs
1 kitchen shelf
2 wall shelves
2 Kitchen rods with hooks
Wooden board for cutting

shower curtain rod

Bosch washing machine (pump has just been newly replaced)
Siemens refrigerator
3 deck lights

The price for the just mentioned equipment is Protected content . The furniture is, as I said, less than 1 year old and I give it at a good price, especially if you consider that you only need to bring your own clothes, have no expenses moving expenses and don’t have to do the tedious work of installing lamps, building IKEA furniture, etc. Washing machine and refrigerator are included in the price!!!

The viewing appointment will take place on Tuesday, 5th of August in the evening. Please get in touch via email at Protected content but please remember…only if you are willing to buy the furniture at the given price. Email me and I will let you know what time the viewing will take place.

If you have any questions, just let me know!

Best regards,