Join now

Prenzlauer Berg ***sublet/fully furnished*** (Berlin)

Hi,
Unfortunately I will need to leave my beautiful area for Protected content beginning from mid August. I wish to sublet my flat to a nice and respectful person. It is situated right in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg where mostly young professionals and artists live. The area is said to have the highest birth rate among European cities, so expect many pregnant women and kids all over the place ;)
There are many bars and restaurants around, cafés and good bakeries.
The flat: Protected content , 60 qm, 2 rooms (1 bedroom, 1 kitchen-/living room). The rent includes wifi and heating, it is also fully furnished, so basically it contains everything you might need. It's on the 5th floor of an old historic and fully renewed building. There is an elevator as well.

Hallo,
ich muss leider Mitte August für Protected content meinen superschönen Kiez verlassen (Aufbaustudium in den USA), und jetzt suche ich eine(n) nette(n) und zuverlässige(n) Untermieter(in). Die Wohnung ist nicht ganz billig Protected content , aber dafür in einem tollen denkmalgeschützten Eckhaus (direkt oberhalb von Anna Blume), 5. OG mit schöner Aussicht, sehr hell, die Strasse ist kaum befahren also daher recht ruhig. Fahrstuhl gibt es auch. Die Nachbarn sind sehr entspannt, die ganze Strasse voller Cafés. Sehr netter Kiez eben. Meldet Euch wenn Interesse besteht ;))
Ach ja, die Wohnung ist leider nicht WG-geeignet weil Wohnküche + Schlaf-/Arbeitszimmer, sorry.

Berlin Forum