Join now

Private Tutor in Economics (in English) (Berlin)

I am an experienced and highly-qualified tutor in economics, who specializes in helping university and adult students. I have a PhD in economics from Utrecht University, a degree in Economics from the London School of Economics (LSE) and a Masters in Economics of the European Union from the College of Europe (Bruges). I am therefore qualified to teach economics (any subject) and European studies, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. I can meet students anywhere in Berlin or teach via skype, and my usual fee is 30 EUR per hour.

I have an extensive experience of providing private tuition in economics to university students, from a large number of universities (including, for example, the London school of Economics (LSE) and University College London (UCL). Courses include: economics; microeconomics; macroeconomics; economics of the EU; economics of the public sector; industrial organization / game theory; political economy; EU studies.

Teaching is an activity that I deeply enjoy, and for which I have great enthusiasm. The feedback which I received from students I taught in the past was very positive, and has further increased my desire to continue teaching. In particular, I was told that my teaching had inspired students, and had made complex subjects appear simple and interesting.

My аpprоаch tо teаching is results-fоcused. I first discuss with the student whаt аre his/her оbjectives (this mаy be аchieving tоp mаrks аt а finаl exаm, being аble tо undertаke exercises given аs hоmewоrk, оr increаsing their understаnding оf а certain topic). We then devise tоgether а wоrk plаn, tо ensure thаt the student meets thоse gоаls. This аpprоаch hаs been very successful in the pаst, аs it is impоrtаnt nоt оnly tо understаnd а certаin subject, but аlsо tо be prepаred fоr the pаrticulаr type оf exаminаtiоn thаt the student will need tо fаce.

If you are interested, please reply to this post, send me a direct message, or email me at: Protected content . I look forward to hearing from you!

Filipa

Dr Filipa Figueira
Tutor and Researcher in European Economics
Linked In Profile: de.linkedin.com/in/filipafigueira/

Berlin Forum