Product Management / Business Development for trav (Berlin)
GetYourGuide.com is an e-commerce platform for booking tours & activities worldwide, and one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. We offer tours & activities ranging from sightseeing tours in London to shark diving in Capetown and cooking classes in Bangkok. Since going online in October Protected content , our startup has quickly become the German market leader and we are already cooperating with established online travel companies like Opodo, STA Travel, or Kayak.com. Our goal is nothing short of becoming the one-stop destination for finding and booking amazing tours & activities around the world.
Acquire new travel suppliers to extender our travel products portfolio. Communicate, support and maintain current suppliers and travel products worldwide. We have thousands of sightseeing tours, adventure trips, etc that all need taken care of!
What we offer
• Part-time or full-time internship starting immediately
• Join and observe a fast-growing online travel startup from the inside
• Work with a super talented and super friendly team
• Centrally located Berlin office in hip Berlin Mitte (Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz)
• Lots of perks (free pizza on Fridays, free beer and other beverages, free fruit, soccer table in the office, etc.)
• Duration: flexible (permanent job possible based on performance)
• 25% internship salary raise after 2 months if performance is good
• People and customer first company culture
What you will learn from this internship
• Learn how to work in an challenging, multi-cultural and friendly startup environment
• Learn from the frequent direct exchanges with managers, other employees and founders of the company
• Learn about sales, negotiation, cold-calling, account management and other things required for this job
• Good writing skills in English
• Flexible and able to multi-task
• Fluent in English spoken and written (German a plus)
• Previous experience in the travel industry desirable
Interested? Write us on Protected content with the subject “product internship”. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!