Join now

Raising your level of energy - Free Mini-Workshop (Berlin)

It is a natural ability of our body to have a high level of energy. When we have it, we do what we wish to do with enthusiasm, ease, and the necessary concentration. We have fun with what we’re doing and can put our power behind what we do.

To attain this state, we simply need to eliminate any extra effort that weakens us or robs us of our energy. We need to stop what’s irrelevant to achieving what we wish to achieve.

In this mini-workshop, you’ll learn the way in which we normally reduce our energy level and how we can stop doing so, to feel well, energetic and engaged.

The short workshop includes demonstrations, discussions and practical exercises given by myself (Rivka Halbershtadt, licensed trainer of the Grinberg Method).

Event details -

When: Saturday, February Protected content a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Where: Grinberg Method Center Berlin, Winsstr. Protected content Berg Protected content

Free Entrance - everyone is welcome! Please wear comfortable clothes, as there are physical exercises involved.

For more info please send me a message here on InterNations or you can reach me here:

Protected content
Tel. Protected content
Protected content

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners