Join now

Real Name (Berlin)

Dear
Team, Quality Assurance;

in Protected content replied to the same issue that you are now bringing again, so please look for the answer i gave you at that time, and that was a ended subject at that time for you !!! so why bring it again???

...even so because i am a gentleman i will explain it again, , my friends call me Atom Seven, if you google me it’s Atom Seven, if you facebook me is Atom Seven, my web site is Atom Seven, me at Linked in is Atom Seven, etc, etc,... this is like trying to call Bono , by is real name, Paul David Hewson , that no one knows about it.

So please understand that is more true, using Atom Seven than Pedro Neves Mota, if you come to Berlin where i live, in Schoenberg if you ask for somemone called Pedro Neves Mota no one knows , but if you ask about Atom Seven they will know. At UDK i am called Atom Seven. Only the Police needs my real name and i think you are not the Police, or are official documents need it to be member of Internations???, because i could even create a profile with a faker name and identity, so this question is absurd.

In my work, in my network, as a artist, as counselor, or architect i am ATOM SEVEN, thank you, namaste , A7

p.s. my official name is Pedro Neves Mota as i mentioned

>Dear Sir,
>
>We already contacted you on 01/17/ Protected content to change your profile name. If you do not comply with our request by next Wednesday, 02/01/ Protected content will disable your account without further warning.
>
>Best,
>Your InterNations Quality Assurance Team

>Dear Sir,
>
>We already contacted you on 01/17/ Protected content to change your profile name. If you do not comply with our request by next Wednesday, 02/01/ Protected content will disable your account without further warning.
>
>Best,
>Your InterNations Quality Assurance Team

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners