Join now

Resident Permit for EU Citizens (Berlin)

Hi all,
I have a practical question I'm sure many of you had to affront when coming to Berlin from an EU country..I hold an Italian passport altough I am argentinian (because my grandfather was Italian) and I've been told I need a "Freizügigkeit" I would appreciate your help if you already did this documentation process..

-Is the Ausländerbehörde (Info Desk) the only place where I can get it?? I've been there 3 times and 3 times there were no numbers anymore (altough I was always at the opening time)..

-Can I get this Freizügigkeit even if I dont have an Italian ID card? I only have my passport..

Thank you very much, appreciate your tips :-)

Best Regards,


Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners