Room in top-floor riverside flat in Kreuzberg (Berlin)
Room available in top-floor riverside flat in Kreuzberg
15 sqm bedroom in a recently renovated flatshare on the top-floor, directly facing Schlesisches Tor U-bahn station, a bus stop and a taxi stand. The area offers countless bars, restaurants and all sorts of convenience stores and supermarkets.
Manuel (29, French Caribbean) and Pierre (32, French) are two professionals who found this great cosy apartment in a most vibrant part of town, and we are looking for the right person for the third bedroom!
The Protected content apartment has been entirely renovated in November Protected content . The communal rooms are:
- a bathroom with a tub and a washing machine
- a brand new kitchen (incl dishwasher, oven, induction cooker and all the appliances that make a home out of a flat!)
- a dining room with a large table (accommodates up to 8)
- a very bright living room (5 large windows) with a panoramic view onto the historical Schlesisches Tor U-bahn station, incl flat screen and DVD player
We have fully furnished the communal rooms with a mix of contemporary and colonial style.
The free bedroom is 15sqm, very quiet (gives onto the backyard) and is fitted with parquet and moulding.
The total rent (EUR Protected content
- Internet 50k + your own telephone line
- Insurance (Hausrat and Glas Versicherung)
- GEZ (German tax on TV, radio and Internet)
- your own key to a secure bike room in the backyard
- access to extra storage space in the basement
Please tell us a bit about yourself at Protected content so that we can organize a viewing and get to know each other better. Pictures available upon request.