Seeking - Event, Travel & Tour Mngt, Marketing (Berlin)
my Name is Sabrina, I'm half Spanish, half German & educated in the UK.
I have been working as a Project Manager (Events) for a global FMCG Company at Avantgarde in Munich and have been transferred to Berlin 3 weeks ago to support our New Business Team. I am only expected to stay for 3 month but I have fallen madly in love with this city, so I am looking at different opportunities that could arise here.
- Raised between Germany & Spain (fluent in German & Spanish)
- Boarding School in Oxford (Englisch Proficiency Certificate)
- Creative Communications Diploma in Hove (Advertising & PR with Graphic Design)
- BA(Hons) Communication & Digital Media in Brighton
- Internships in Madrid, Milan & Lanzarote
- Tour Manager & Private Charter Consultant at Air Charter Service (first in London, then Frankfurt Subsidiary Office)
-Completed Intensive Sales Courses and attended seminars in Client Acquisition and Cold Calling
If you believe that my skills and experience are relevant to your interests, do not hesitate to contact me so I can forward you my full application.
My email is Protected content
Thank you and best regards,