Swedish Speakers wanted for IBM in Erfurt (Berlin)
We (Randstad Professionals) are looking for a native speakers of Swedish with a very good level of English (written and oral) as a second language who will be able to provide technical support for business clients of IBM in Erfurt and Leipzig.
Good understanding of English is a must and any other additional Scandinavian language (especially Norwegian) as well as knowledge of German is a benefit.
To provide Customer Care and Technical Support via inbound calls and e-mails for Swedish and German speaking business clients of IBM
• Swedish in native or fluent level to handle calls and email
• English in a very good level as a second language to handle documentation and to communicate
• Knowledge of Norwegian or German or Finnish are an advantage
• substantiated knowledge of Windows operating system,
• PC and Internet knowledge.
• Technical knowledge of PC hardware is an advantage
• Advanced communication skills and strong team spirit.
• Professional analytical skill
• Willingness to work in shifts (7/24)
• Work for one of the key global IT companies in a pleasant international environment
• Full Insurance Coverage
• Ongoing Training in a modern and pleasant environment
• Practical application of language skills
Learn more about the interesting position with IBM that we offer under: Protected content
or have a look a tour website under Protected content
If you wish to apply for this job position, or you know someone who would be interested contact me at Protected content or under Protected content .
I look forward to hearing from you.