Join now

TedxFriedrichshain (Berlin)

Hey Guys!

In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program comprised of local self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. Our event is called TEDxFriedrichshain. At our TEDxFriedrichshain event, TEDTalks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in an intimate group setting .

The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, are self-organized.
We are very excited to announce that we will be streaming the third session of the TEDCity2.0 event live from New York City on September 20, Protected content me. Build me. Make me real.

Our broadcast of Session Protected content the City will start at 19:00 in the Wooga Auditorium in the Backfabrik (4th Floor, Saarbrücker Straße 38, Protected content , and will be filled with 2 hours of talks that will inspire, entertain, and challenge your thinking. Following our program there will be lively & interesting conversations and beverages.

The event will be FREE of charge, but we do require registration to attend!!! Please register here --> Protected content

For more information, please check out:
Protected content
Protected content
or follow us on Twitter @TEDxFhain

For more information about the TEDCity2.0 program we’ll be broadcasting please see below for more details or check out: Protected content ,
Protected content

Reimagining the City: 1: Protected content ET
Hosted by John Cary

Visionary architect Chris Downey, who lost his sight and gained new ways of seeing the world
Commissioner Janette Sadik-Khan is putting pedestrians at the forefront of transportation policy in New York City
Robin Nagle, an anthropologist in residence at the NYC dept of sanitation, talks trash
Street performers John Pita and Avi Snow of City of the Sun are flamenco/blues/indie rockers
Place maker Toni Griffin, an urban planner working to make cities more just
Housing advocate Shaun Donovan, the U.S. Secretary of Housing & Urban Development
Sustainability guru Lance Hosey, who's on a mission to make green design beautiful

This independent TEDx event is operated under license from TED.

Can't wait to see you all there!

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners