Join now

Therapy in English /Thérapie en français (Berlin)

Therapy in English /Thérapie en français

I am a Berlin based cognitive behavioral psychotherapist who offers therapy in German, English and French. My practice is located in Friedenau (south-west Berlin) easily accessible by S-Bahn, U-Bahn and Bus.

Earlier in my life, being very interested in cultural exchange, I spent much time abroad (New Zealand and France) from my home here in Germany. These experiences along with my extensive language schooling allow me to hold therapy sessions in the languages mentioned above, while at the same time understanding the challenges of being an expat.

I have also successfully completed an official applied and theoretical certification program for therapy after obtaining my M.sc. in Psychology and can currently look back on over five years of practical work experience. For a closer look, I invite you to my practice’s website Protected content .

As a psychologist, I offer therapy for all kinds of issues such as

depression
anxiety
low self-esteem
Burn-Out
Pain disorders
Personality disorders

or anything that’s causing you difficulty in your life.

While in treatment, my area of specialty includes using methods such as cognitive and schema therapy, as well as acceptance and commitment therapy

I generally work with a focus on transparency and self-help guidance, as I am a firm believer that one is there own best therapist, and it is my goal to help teach you the skills and practices to help you on your way to a sustainable, independent, and healthy state of mind.

As well, if you are with a German health insurance provider, as I am a professionally certified therapist, there’s a very good chance that they will cover the cost of therapy.

If you believe I might be able to help you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information or a even a no obligations introductory consultation at Protected content or by phone at Protected content .

Thank you,
Heike Peters

Berlin Forum