"Turkish Data Evaluator-Google Berlin"
A job position for Turkish Native Speakers in Berlin Google Office:
University or Organization: Google
Job Location: Berlin Germany
Web Address: Protected content
Job Title: Speech Data Evaluator – Turkish (multiple positions)
Job Rank: Speech Data Evaluator
Specialty Areas: Discourse Analysis; Phonetics; Phonology; Semantics
Required Language(s): Turkish (tur)
As a Speech Data Evaluator and a native-level speaker of Turkish, you will be part of a team based in either our Berlin or Hamburg office processing large amounts of linguistic data and carrying out a number of tasks to improve the quality of Google’s speech synthesis and speech recognition in your own language.
- Classifying and annotating linguistic data
- Labeling text for disambiguation, expansion, and text normalization
- Providing phonetic transcription of lexicon entries according to given standards and using in-house tools
- Native-level speaker of Turkish (with good command of the standard dialect) and fluent in English
- Passion for language with good knowledge of orthography and grammar in the target language
- A degree in a language-related field such as linguistics, language teaching, translation, editing, writing, proofreading, or similar
- Keen interest in technology and computer-literate (should feel comfortable using in-house tools and should have an interest in current speech, mobile and online technology)
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
Project Duration: Protected content (with potential for extension)
This is not a permanent position but a contract position. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Germany for any employer.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV and cover letter in English (PDF format preferred) with “Speech Data Evaluator [language]” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Email Address for Applications: Protected content
Email: Protected content