Join now

Wanted: English speakers (50+ years) for study (Berlin)

The Potsdam Research Institute for Multilingualism (University of Potsdam) and Charité Berlin are looking for people who would like to participate in a study on second language processing. The study consists of two parts:

Part I comprises two short computer experiments and a few questionnaires. This first appointment takes about 2 hours. I can meet you at your place (or another quiet location) or you come to the university campus in Golm.

Part II takes place at Charité hospital in Berlin-Mitte. We measure your brain activity while you do a language task in an MRI scanner.

You receive EUR 50 after participating in both parts of the study. Additionally, you can have a CD with your brain images and the Charité will check your brain for abnormalities.

Criteria:
- Right-handed
- Normal vision and hearing (or glasses)
- Native language: English (any variant/dialect) with good knowledge of German (B2 or higher)

Are you in interested in participating in the study? Would you like to have more information? Feel free to message me here on InterNations or send me an e-mail to Protected content .

Berlin Forum