Join now

Women's Circle in Berlin

Views

Hi ladies, I am from Canada and recently moved to Berlin. I love hosting Sacred Women Circle's and bringing women together to connect on a deeper lever within themselves and together.

This is a space for us women to come together where we practice being present in our bodies through silence, sound, awareness, dancing, movement and touch. We awaken to the deeper sense of who we are, while being nourished in a space where we celebrate and empower each other; dropping our masks and allowing our authentic beauty to be seen. The evening is filled with authentic connection, meditation, sacredness, beauty, joy, love, inspiration, healing, connecting to our feminine essence and igniting our inner spark of aliveness. We explore what womanhood means and reclaim our radiance and inner light. We become immersed in pure love and sisterhood and support each other...while embodying our wisdom, grace, beauty and power. ♥

If you are interested in coming to the Women Circle and joining us, send me an email: Protected content :)

It's a great way to meet new friends and is truly a beautiful evening! It's an uplifting and nourishing experience.

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners