Join now

Yoga Lessons and Healthy Lifestyle with Stacie! (Berlin)

Namaste!! I am a certified Yoga Instructor, registered with Yoga Alliance.

Currently I am in the Berlin, Germany area and available for lessons for YOU!

My yoga styles include:

vinyasa flow
power yoga
hatha yoga
gentle / yin yoga

What is the difference in yoga sessions?
A vinyasa flow session will be a faster moving class. Breath and movement are connected; positions are not held for a very long time. There are elements of power yoga and hatha yoga combined into this class.
A hatha yoga class will be slower-paced. Asanas (positions) are held longer and elements of pranayama and kriyas will be incorporated.
Gentle or yin yoga focuses on deep-tissue stretching and the poses may be held for several minutes at a time.

Do I do private lessons? YES! One-on-one lessons are 60 Euro per hour at your location.

Do I do group lessons? YES! Group sessions vary depending on how many people are in the class. If you have a class you would like me to teach, contact me for rates. I currently teach classes in English, Italian and B1 German!

Where did you complete your training? I completed my Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India!

Do you offer coaching on health and wellness, as well as tips for eating right and improving my life? I have over 15 years experience in LIVING a healthy lifestyle. This includes eating right, exercising, managing stress and following a good code of ethics.

If you would like tips on changing your life, finding your purpose, getting back on track or tackling specific goals, contact me for a free consultation.

Namaste!
Stacie

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners