Join now

You've probably experienced the same here... (Berlin)

Hey guys,

You’ve probably experienced the same things as me when you first moved to Berlin. Being from the UK, and having lived in London and New York, I was so used to getting fast amazing help whenever I needed, but for some reason, it was hard for me here for these main reasons:

➡️ I had problems communicating in German when I had a problem that needed fixing (e.g. home repairs). Many service businesses only have phone support
➡️ Problems with getting fast help (There's always a 1-month waiting list)
➡️ Problems with finding help on sometimes unsafe platforms like FB and Craigslist
➡️ Problems, when I booked professional services, only to find out the person, couldn't fix my issue but charged me for a call-out anyway...

Not to mention that it was a pain when I needed help with something small and fast but knew no one who could help me, and it’s not worth calling a professional company.

My partner and I developed an app called Co-Tasker to help in these very moments when you need instant help.

Co-Tasker is a community marketplace for quick help and local services. In our platform, users can post tasks that they need help with, and other local users can apply for these tasks, use their skills and earn money in return ⚡ From simple to complicated tasks, online or in-person.

Already the platform has hundreds of multi-skilled, multi-language Taskers who are ready to help you.

As mentioned, safety is also really important to us, so we make sure that all Taskers are I.D. verified before they can send offers in the app, and all payments are done through the app, so no cash handling and your Tasker is only paid when you're satisfied with the task completion.

So, check it out, let me know what you think. I hope you find the app helpful in these moments when you need help.

It's free to create a task ad, and you can download Co-Tasker for free on iOS and Android. Here's the link if you’re interested > Protected content _

Have a lovely week ahead guys!

🦠 P.S. we're currently training all Taskers about how to carry out tasks safely. If you have accepted the help of a Tasker, we will also reach out to your personally on how to be safe whilst using Co-Tasker during the COVID-19 outbreak. We've also recently been mentioned in Local.de for our #atrisk campaign, so if you're part of an at-risk group check out how you can get fee-free support on Co-Tasker > Protected content

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners