Contact Protected content for more details.
HR Project Manager:
• Initiate, Develop and implement local processes, aligned with key customers and local business requirements. Analyse existing processes, review for suitability, develop and describe easy to use processes and process improvements
• Set-up standardized best practice HR reporting in line with global requirements
• Project responsibility of local projects in area of HR Systems or HR operational activities.
• Develop intranet based HR communication to associates of relevant HR information, incl. content (Welcome Binder / employee handbook)
HR Business Partner:
• Business Partner: Align, adapt and implement local HR direction. Building a strong relationship with senior line managers & customer group to be an accepted business partner. Coach and train customer on HR & management tools, processes, programs etc. Advocates on dos and don’ts of Swiss labor law and Internal Regulations and counsels line management. Acts as single point of contact for all HR issues, feeding information to other HR functions to ensure flawless execution.
• Recruitment & Selection: Responsible for hiring high quality employees. Input / recommendations on remuneration package. Ensures quality induction process.
• Reward: Accountable for all job description in the customer group. Ensures link between performance rating and reward in client group.
• Performance Management: Ensures consistent PM application, controlled and aligned to business direction with a focus on development. Identify weak performers, support and follow-up on performance improvement plans, initiate and manage necessary actions.
• Org. Development: Act in change management and organisational development initiatives as business partner.
• Networking: Contributes ideas & solutions to the local HR network as a team player & collaborates closely with internal service functions (e.g. pension fund) and external service providers.
• Other: General administration, ad hoc work and projects.
What you have to offer:
Minimum of Protected content HR generalist experience, supported by several years working in an HR Operations context (eg. Payroll, life-cycle management, HR Systems and Processes), in a demanding, international HR environment.
• Bilingual German/English
• Ability to deal with complexity in an ambiguous and changing environment
• Strong knowledge on Swiss labour law
• Pro-active team player
• Strong communication, collaboration & customer focus skills
• Strong business & financial understanding
• Advanced knowledge in Recruitment, Change Management desired
• Able to collaborate effectively across many level and stakeholder groups
• Strong ownership and solution oriented