Join now

Job Hunt - Fribourg/Bern Region

Dear All,

Happy n Prosperous Protected content !

I have recently shifted from Vaud to Canton Fribourg with my husband and our 2.5 yr old son.

I am the owner of a small, home-based, Beauty & Reiki cabinet, to which I dedicate 30% of my time. However, I still seek a fixed, part time job, between Protected content % schedule.

I proudly possess 4.5 yrs experience as a Logistics and Customer Service Representative with an American BioTech pharmaceutical company, based in Lausanne, CH. I also performed basic financial tasks and handled administration too.

English is my mother tongue. I can very well communicate in French (Level C1) and have basic knowledge of German.

I am looking for a position in an international company (Supply chain, Customer Service, Consumer goods, Pharma) in Fribourg or Bern.

I would be able to start as of February Protected content .

I am currently registered with the Regional Placement office and also participating in a Commercial Coaching/Training Program at FReeTrading in Fribourg, that is organised by the placement office. No notice required for termination of the program.

I have also registered with many placement agencies and job sites but have not found a good match yet.

Thanking you in anticipation for any advice or support with my search.

Kind Regards,