Join now

Job Hunt - Fribourg/Bern Region

Views

Dear All,

Happy n Prosperous Protected content !

I have recently shifted from Vaud to Canton Fribourg with my husband and our 2.5 yr old son.

I am the owner of a small, home-based, Beauty & Reiki cabinet, to which I dedicate 30% of my time. However, I still seek a fixed, part time job, between Protected content % schedule.

I proudly possess 4.5 yrs experience as a Logistics and Customer Service Representative with an American BioTech pharmaceutical company, based in Lausanne, CH. I also performed basic financial tasks and handled administration too.

English is my mother tongue. I can very well communicate in French (Level C1) and have basic knowledge of German.

I am looking for a position in an international company (Supply chain, Customer Service, Consumer goods, Pharma) in Fribourg or Bern.

I would be able to start as of February Protected content .

I am currently registered with the Regional Placement office and also participating in a Commercial Coaching/Training Program at FReeTrading in Fribourg, that is organised by the placement office. No notice required for termination of the program.

I have also registered with many placement agencies and job sites but have not found a good match yet.

Thanking you in anticipation for any advice or support with my search.

Kind Regards,
EVA POTRZEBOWSKI

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Bern Forum