Join now

New Vintage Fashion Sale, Sat 11.09 (Bern)

Dear fashionistas of the Bern Forum

I welcome you to the exclusive tribe of NEW VINTAGE.

Military, leather, soft colors are some of the trends that are watching for the fall winter season, it's part of a global "retro trend" hitting the catwalks lately and everyone has a bit or lots of it.

We have gotten into selected people wardrobes exchanging and recycling the best of the old making it fashionable at accessible prices.

NEW VINTAGE is a place of exchange, networking and overall fun, where we share women things and sale vintage clothes, shoes, bags and accessories plus advice others on clothing, styling, hair and make up.

The first edition of NEW VINTAGE is taking place this Saturday, September 11. Protected content Bern at 16:00, and I would like to invite you to take part of it.

Please confirm your participation at Protected content and I will send you the "secret" location details - to keep it exclusive.

I hope to see you soon on this first edition of NEW VINTAGE to get ready for the next fashion season.

ENID (BRUN) REVHOY
Fashion Consultant & Creative Director

- limited places -

P.S If you're a fashion or hair stylist, make up artist, sport trainer and are interested in networking/ new clients in Bern write me as well.

Bern Forum

Our Global Partners