The JOB: part-time Administrator in Neauchatel.
The salary: Negotiable
We are currently looking for a part-time administrator for an international consultancy firm. There is a lot of potential and opportunity for career growth within this role as the company is about to open its new office in Neauchatel in Switzerland.
We are looking for a bright young individual who is flexible and ready to help the company to establish its presence in Switzerland. You will be required to provide full support to other company’s offices and to work with our partners in Switzerland.
• Arranging meetings for GM and providing administrative assistance
• Liaising with Swiss partners and Tax office
• Organizing couriers, handling confidential information in a discrete and professional manner
• Working to tight deadlines and producing documents
• Liaising with operational staff of other offices to provide and verify information
To be considered for this role you must be:
• Swiss resident (preferably based in Neauchatel)
• Have perfect written and verbal English
• Russian language is a big advantage but it is not essential
• Have some experience in administration
• Law graduate will be ideal
• Highly organized and flexible
Please send me your CVs on Protected content