Join now

Seeking Marketing/Brand/Event Mgmt Job in CH (Bern)

Hello Community,
I've got over 10 years of international marketing and business development experience acquired at Fortune Protected content such as Sun Microsystems Canada, Pratt & Whitney Canada (United Technologies), and Imperial Tobacco Canada (British American Tobacco).

Having lived, studied, and worked in 5 countries on two continents, I am a multi-cultural, multi-national, and multi-lingual professional who can truly bring a global perspective to any organization, while using strategy and creativity to build strong brands that consistently generate revenue.

I have completed a Master of Arts in European Business at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland; I also hold a Bachelor in Commerce (Marketing major) conferred with distinction from Concordia University's John Molson School of Business (Montreal, Canada); a Commerce Honors and International Studies Diploma from Vanier College (Montreal, Canada); a Master Certificate in Internet Marketing from the University of San Francisco (USA); and a Florida Real Estate License (USA).

Specialties:
International Marketing & Management, Customer Relationship Management, Distribution, Retail, Negotiation, Sales
Marketing (consulting, planning, strategies, product launches, online marketing, web 2.0, brand management, packaging, point-of-sale materials, events, trade-shows, etc.)
Real estate: consulting, buyers, sellers, investors, commercial
Languages: Fluent in French, English, Bulgarian
Working knowledge of Italian, Spanish, Russian, Macedonian
Presently studying German

Feel free to contact me at Protected content if there are any opportunities at your organization.

Best regards,
Svetlana

Bern Forum