Join now

Sending packages-part-time job-low pay but simple (Birmingham)

I want to find a freelancer who can work long-term.The payment for this job is low but it requires little work, simple and the job is stable because the orders for this product is quite stable (about Protected content per day. could be more in the future). If there are only Protected content for a day, you could wait for the next day to send packages together so that it could save your time.
In general,
- Lives in England (better to live near the post office)
- Have enough time everyday to ship packages (this wouldn't take long. Maybe only take Protected content everyday)
- Reliable, honest person
- Can work long-term
Job description:
- Everyday I will send you a list of addresses. You will package the items and send to those addresses. The items are small and light-weighted bracelets. They are simple items so it needs little time to package. Only need to put bracelets to the provided envelope, add or write the shipping address ans seal it. All bracelets and padded envelopes for packaging will be sent to your address.
- You will receive a commission per sent package.
NOTE: since the items are very cheap and I'm on a tight budget so the commission will be low. only about 1£ per package. So please contact me only if you could accept this commission. thanks
You could also recommend someone who is willing to do this job. In return, I will pay you a small fee.