Territory Sales Manager (Nordic Region/UK Based), circa £45k Basic + PRP, Car Allowance & Benefits
Our client is a global manufacturer and marketer of oils and chemicals for passenger and commercial vehicles in the automotive aftermarket. They are a world-class manufacturer and supplier of automotive lubricants and chemicals.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a UK based Territory Sales Manager for the Nordic area, reporting to their Regional Sales Manager for Western Europe.
The successful candidate will be:
• Fluent in the Finnish and Swedish languages, with a good understanding of English;
• Experienced in and/or have a good understanding of the automotive aftermarket (or VM);
• Professionally trained in modern selling methodologies, with a proven track record of success;
• Comfortable with prospecting and familiar with relationship selling;
• Accomplished at both presentations and communications;
• PC literate and competent in the use of MS Office applications;
• UK based, but prepared to travel and stay away as required;
Please note that we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with previous experience in export sales, or those with a background in key accounts management;
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the appointment of new distributors and groups;
• Practical follow-up sales activity and customer support, such as marketing and sales events;
• Contributing to business plans and achievement of sales targets volumes;
• Generating leads for possible future sales;
• Proposition and campaign development;
• Account planning and performance monitoring;
• Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors.
A competitive package is on offer, which will include a performance related element of pay, pension scheme and car allowance.
If this fits your profile and if you believe that you can take on the challenge of this role, please email us your CV, with a short note (in English) telling us why.
Jerry Hayter, Xecutive Search, Regus House, Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Park, Solihull, B90 8AG. Email: Protected content