Join now

Looking for InterNations Ambassador in Bishkek

Dear InterNations Bishkek Members,

InterNations is an international network for expatriates and global minds worldwide. At the same time InterNations is a professional network like LinkedIn or Xing.

I started to be the First InterNations Ambassador for Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia) more than 2 years ago and we had only 50 members. Now we have more than Protected content . Our members are expatriates and locals from diplomatic missions, international organizations and universities, NGOs, foreign private companies and banks. I negotiated and sponsors of our InterNations events were the Swiss luxury brand of watches Ulysse Nardin, Hennessy, Kyrgyz-Swiss Bank, Coca-Cola Company, KICB, the Italian Consulate, etc.
I am glad that InterNations Get-Togethers in Bishkek, which were organized by me, helped to some of our members to find a job, new customers, friends, etc. I did my best for InterNations Bishkek Community.

Now it is a time if someone (one or two expatriate members) will start to be InterNations Ambassador and will continue to develop InterNations life in Bishkek, and later on to replace me.
InterNations Ambassador position is a public work, all InterNations Ambassadors around the world are volunteers.

If some of you will be interested, please post your comment here and InterNations manager will contact you.

With best wishes,

Nazgul Tursalieva
InterNations Ambassador Bishkek

Bishkek Forum

Our Global Partners