Join now

House Share Offer - ladies only (Blantyre)

Dear all, I have a room in my appartment to let, available immediately. The house is located in a large, peaceful green church compound, brick-fenced, with a local community and a small "family" of lovely and caring international neighbours. Have lived here for 2.5 years and never had any issues with security, we can sit in the garden or walk around in our backyard field even in the night. The compound is on a dirt road, Chimwankhunda Dam, at the foot of Mount Soche with nice views. 10 car minutes to both sides: QUECH and Shoprite. The room is simple with a single bed with all-around mosquito net, large wardrobe and a desk and window to the backyard. The shared bathroom has a shower with very reliable hot water supply from own pump. Inverter-battery-system backs up the lights and living room socket during blackouts. Open living room and kitchen with all necessary equipments. A cosy veranda and a little herb/flower garden belong to the appartment. I am female, German, 33 yrs, and looking for a friendly and clean female housemate (non-smoker at home), ideally for Protected content (but other time frames can be discussed). Rent 65,000 MWK/month incl. water, electricity, weekly change of linen and house cleaner twice weekly. If interested, pls email me on maxi1 at hamburg dot de. Regards!

Blantyre Forum