Join now

Apartments long/short term (Bochum)

Aloha Bochum community,

down below you will find some links wich I have seen in other communities and always suggest this to anybody. Additionally you have other opportunities; to live in a big house with Protected content . They may come from all over the world or just german people, which is perfect to improve the language and built up a strong wing around you.

Here's a list of websites you can use to find a suitable apartment for rent in Bochum. However you can modulate your search to other cities as well:

Housing Websites (in German):
Immobilienscout24: Protected content
Immonet: Protected content
Kalaydo: Protected content (classified ads)
1A Immobilienmarkt: Protected content
UHB Wohnungsgesellschaft: Protected content
Deutsche Annington: Protected content

Furnished Apartments Websites (in English):
Home Company: Protected content short term furnished rentals)
Homefront: Protected content
Zeitwohnen: Protected content

Some of the listed websites might change over time. Just search for the name in google and you should find what you are looking for.

Other than that you have also: Protected content (wich is infront of the central station).

As far as I remember they can speak english I helped many foreign people, students, Phd. students...in the past. There is more regarding long term stays but for the moment this should be enough. Hope this is helpful. Plus feel free to add to the list and help fellow Bochum Community Members find a cosy place to live.

Kindly get back to me if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,
Ülfide

Bochum Forum