be careful when drinking Whiskey or Vodka !! (Bodrum)
Dear Bodrum members,
Today on the Dutch news it was reported that 3 young russian women have died in hospital iafter drinking Whisky on a boat trip in Bodrum that turned out to be laced with methanol. Their 2 friends are critically ill in hospital. The boat crew (who were unlicensed) have been arrested. The Turkish Minstry has promised to review laws on the safety of alcohol.
I was in touch with one of my friends in Bodrum today, who told me there was already a warning that the Vodka in bar street could be contaminated with anti-freeze.
Please pass on this message, and just tell people to be careful