Join now

rejected for Christmas carols in Bodrum!

Sheron,

I tried to sign up for Christmas carols on December 12th but the computer turned us down because we are not Albatross members!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the idea of the organization but I don't care for their PR acumen. Who turns down people that want to sing Christmas carols??????? Go figure!

Bah Humbug,

joe

Joe Mayer

On Thursday, December 4, Protected content PM, InterNations < Protected content wrote:

InterNations

Dear Joe,

You have received a new private message from Susan Schuckhart.

Dear Bodrum Members,
We hope everyone is enjoying their InterNations experience!
We are happy to announce, and invite you all to DinnerNations Bodrum upcoming Christmas Carols, BBQ & Glühwein Activity! This festive get-together will take place on the 12th of December, and all of you are welcome to join! Please follow this link Protected content … to sign up and for more information about the Activity!
For all of you who don't know the Groups section yet: The idea behind the Activity Groups concept is to create groups that focus on a specific hobby or interest, such as dining out, languages or sports. Those groups give members with the same interests the ideal platform to enjoy regular Activities together and get to know one another in a more personal environment.
Even though the Groups section is an additional offer for Albatross members, each Basic Member receives two free trials when registering on InterNations – with those vouchers, you can attend two different Activities without having to upgrade! So confirm your attendance at the holiday dinner by clicking on the “Attend Activity” button, and have a wonderful time!
All the best from Munich,
Susan Schuckhart
Activity Groups Manager

Bodrum Forum

Our Global Partners