Join now

3 BEDROOM APT CHAPINERO ALTO AVAILABLE SEPT 2016 (Bogotá)

Hi everybody!

I have been renting a 3 bedroom apartment in Chapinero Alto (Carrera 7A and Calle Protected content August Protected content renting out the other 2 rooms to friends and AirBnB guests to pay off the rent.

The lease is over on August 31, Protected content . I am looking for someone to take over the apartment starting September 1, Protected content a 1-year lease. The rent for the entire apartment is 2.800.000COP per month or ~933.333 COP per room.

Here are PICTURES of the apartment: Protected content

As you can see it's beautiful and in a quiet, convenient area next to Zona G and the financial district.

The apartment originally came completely unfurnished so I purchased everything from the curtains to the beds and more. I am selling the furniture in the pictures for cheap so let me know if you want to buy the furniture otherwise the apartment is unfurnished.

Text me on Whatsapp Protected content email me Protected content if you're interested in the apartment and we can start a conversation. Ask me any questions at all!

By the way, I was working at Polymath Ventures in Bogota and I am now moving to Berlin, Germany for another opportunity. Here's more background on me: Protected content

Thanks!

Stephanie

Bogotá Forum