Join now

American MBA Seeks Employment With Multinational (Bogotá)

I am aware that there are many organizations looking to expand their services throughout the Colombian market. I am perfect for a human resources position in these companies, as my background directly parallels their needs.

In addition to holding an M.B.A. in Operations Management, I also speak intermediate Spanish and fluent English. My background also includes the following:
• Experience in leadership development, though working with both for profit and non profit group as well as youth development organizations
• I am Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified and have worked with senior management to analyze and streamline sales processes
• During my professional career I have developed training courses for multiple skill levels.
• I have taught English both in person and online as freelance teacher since Protected content

I am confident that, with my experience and career goals, I would be an asset to any company I work with. I would like to request a personal interview at your earliest convenience so we may discuss ways that I can significantly contribute to your team of professionals.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Bogotá Forum