Join now

To Anyone Interested,

I am currently selling an apartment I bought in Protected content order to acquire my Permanent Residents's Visa in Colombia. The apartment has proven to be one of the best investments I have ever made in terms of the ROI. Not only has it increased substantially in value due to the rapid rise in Bogotá property values but it has provided also a regular monthly return in terms of rental income. I now wish to sell it. Please find all the details below:

Ideally suited for an executive (couple or with small family) working in Bogota and looking for optimal living conditions.

LOCATION: North Bogotá, Carrera 9 No 127B – 90 with parks both directly in front of the building and behind, in the Bella Suiza neighbourhood, a couple of blocks away from restaurants and a Carulla Supermarket and only a short walk from the Unicentro Shopping Mall, close to Clinica Santa Fé, with easy access to the airport and main roads; basically a very pleasant safe and convenient location in the city.

* 96.34 m2 on the 2nd floor
* Direct unobstructed view to parkland
* Floor to ceiling windows in all rooms
* 2 Bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in-closet and en suite bathroom
* 2 Bathrooms
* 1 Kitchen/Laundry room
* Private large balcony running the entire length of the apartment
* Open plan living/dining room with bar interconnected to American style Kitchen and laundry room
* Modern interior, very light, kitchen surfaces in polished granite etc.
* The building has:
* Roof terrace with panoramic city and mountain views
* Large attractive reception area
* 24 hr security plus cameras
* 2 sets of elevators
* Large communal social/meeting room

Asking price: COP $360.000. Protected content $182,528 / Euros €142,278 / GBP £112,000)
Only serious inquiries please. Photos can be sent upon request, but visit the following web site at the on-line realtor Metrocuadrado Bogotá Protected content .

All negotiations will be conducted through my agent who is fluent in Spanish and English. Please Private Message me for further details.