Join now

APARTMENT FOR SALE NORTH BOGOTA (Bogotá)

To Anyone Interested,

I am currently selling an apartment I bought in Protected content order to acquire my Permanent Residents's Visa in Colombia. The apartment has proven to be one of the best investments I have ever made in terms of the ROI. Not only has it increased substantially in value due to the rapid rise in Bogotá property values but it has provided also a regular monthly return in terms of rental income. I now wish to sell it. Please find all the details below:

N. BOGOTA APARTMENT FOR SALE
Ideally suited for an executive (couple or with small family) working in Bogota and looking for optimal living conditions.

LOCATION: North Bogotá, Carrera 9 No 127B – 90 with parks both directly in front of the building and behind, in the Bella Suiza neighbourhood, a couple of blocks away from restaurants and a Carulla Supermarket and only a short walk from the Unicentro Shopping Mall, close to Clinica Santa Fé, with easy access to the airport and main roads; basically a very pleasant safe and convenient location in the city.

SPECIFICATION:
* 96.34 m2 on the 2nd floor
* Direct unobstructed view to parkland
* Floor to ceiling windows in all rooms
* 2 Bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in-closet and en suite bathroom
* 2 Bathrooms
* 1 Kitchen/Laundry room
* Private large balcony running the entire length of the apartment
* Open plan living/dining room with bar interconnected to American style Kitchen and laundry room
* Modern interior, very light, kitchen surfaces in polished granite etc.
* The building has:
* Roof terrace with panoramic city and mountain views
* Large attractive reception area
* 24 hr security plus cameras
* 2 sets of elevators
* Large communal social/meeting room

Asking price: COP $360.000. Protected content $182,528 / Euros €142,278 / GBP £112,000)
Only serious inquiries please. Photos can be sent upon request, but visit the following web site at the on-line realtor Metrocuadrado Bogotá Protected content .

All negotiations will be conducted through my agent who is fluent in Spanish and English. Please Private Message me for further details.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Bogotá Forum