Join now

I am looking to rent one or more rooms in my fabulous house in Bogota (I have 6 bedrooms!)...Here are some photos. This is perfect for someone who works at home as it is very quiet and pleasant. The house overlooks the city above Av. Suba and has spectacular city and mountain views. It is just a short Protected content . walk to transmileneo (Gratamira station). Fully furnished. You can choose from 3 bedrooms that are available--each with its own bath, and 2 with private terrace. Two rooms are large Protected content 5 meters, and 3 X 4.5 meters, and one is enormous Protected content 5 meters). May use the entire house and gardens. Prices range from 800,000 to 1,000,000, utilities included. Just pay TV, internet and shared house cleaning. I am from the US--retired diplomatic service (don't let that fool you, I'm fun and crazy!), speak English, Spanish and French, and I'm away a lot so you will have lots of privacy. Oh yes, you must love dogs!!! I have an adorable Maltipoo!!! See fotos on my faced page at: Protected content