Join now

Bed, professional keyboard, matress for sale (Bogotá)

Hello all,

I'm selling my bed/mattress, a down comforter with duvet and a professional Yamaha keyboard.

The bed and mattress cost over 1.000.000 new. The mattress is in excellent condition, has a soft, impermeable protective cover is very comfortable and has several years left on the warranty. The bed is dark wood and very attractive, easy to set up, double size. I'll sell them together for 500.000 firm.

I'll sell the down comforter for 100.000 firm. It was purchased last December and is in like-new condition. You'd pay in the neighborhood of 400.000 at Falabella for an equivalent or lower quality product.

My Keyboard is a Yamaha P Protected content with a stand and a hard cover with wheels that is suitable for taking on an airplane. It is professional quality and has received excellent reviews. It's around 2 years old. (the case cost $300.00 USD and the Keyboard now costs $1.000 USD new in the United States; I'm guessing you would pay significantly more here in Colombia). Here is a link for reviews and a product description and reviews: Protected content I'm selling the keyboard and case together for 1.5 million pesos or $800.00 USD firm.

Send me a message or give me a call at Protected content .