Join now

Cool rommate wanted (Bogotá)

Cool Roommate Wanted
I’m looking for a clean, respectful, ecologically minded professional female to share and enjoy my home with me.

$850 mil pesos colombianos por mes/per month
Kra. 4B # 89, Barrio Chico Alto, Bogota, Colombia

Includes:
• Rent, Administration Fees, Water, Gas, Electricity, Local Land Line Calls, Wi-Fi.
• Furnished private bedroom with excellent view of Bogota and the mountains and lots of closet space; shared bathroom.
• 24 hour front door security, they will keep you safe and let you in and out.
• Secure parking space for when you have friends over or if you have your own car.
• Television if you want one. No cable.
• Towel/Sheet Service every other week. Sheets provided, no need to buy your own.
• Water service. Filtered water available at no extra charge.
• Maid service every other week: General cleaning of common spaces, bathrooms, change of linens (if you want it more often, we can discuss it).
• Laundry: One load of valet laundry service once a week is included. Hand washing is fine if you wish to do it, and you can hang dry no problem. No washing machine on the premises.
• Use of all common spaces: dining room, yoga room, living room and kitchen.
• Fully equipped kitchen with all pots/plates/utensils included. No need to buy your own stuff.
• This house has a guest room. You can use guest room for visiting family/friends/coworkers. Of course under good discretion, they would be welcome to stay here. Price for guests would be $10 dollars per night (this goes to paying increased utilities).
Protected content are in charge of your own disposable goods such as soap, toilet paper, etc.
• One month deposit required. You will get this back when you move out and turn in the keys, provided all is left in good condition.
• Mandatory one month’s notice if you decide or need to leave. (this goes for both ends)
• Open door policy…feel free to talk to me about concerns or if you need help with anything
• Occasional Plant Sitting Required- Sorry and thank you!!
You can contact me at Protected content or at my cell Protected content

Giovanna Aguirre

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Bogotá Forum