Join now

Cool rommate wanted (Bogotá)

Cool Roommate Wanted
I’m looking for a clean, respectful, ecologically minded professional female to share and enjoy my home with me.

$850 mil pesos colombianos por mes/per month
Kra. 4B # 89, Barrio Chico Alto, Bogota, Colombia

• Rent, Administration Fees, Water, Gas, Electricity, Local Land Line Calls, Wi-Fi.
• Furnished private bedroom with excellent view of Bogota and the mountains and lots of closet space; shared bathroom.
• 24 hour front door security, they will keep you safe and let you in and out.
• Secure parking space for when you have friends over or if you have your own car.
• Television if you want one. No cable.
• Towel/Sheet Service every other week. Sheets provided, no need to buy your own.
• Water service. Filtered water available at no extra charge.
• Maid service every other week: General cleaning of common spaces, bathrooms, change of linens (if you want it more often, we can discuss it).
• Laundry: One load of valet laundry service once a week is included. Hand washing is fine if you wish to do it, and you can hang dry no problem. No washing machine on the premises.
• Use of all common spaces: dining room, yoga room, living room and kitchen.
• Fully equipped kitchen with all pots/plates/utensils included. No need to buy your own stuff.
• This house has a guest room. You can use guest room for visiting family/friends/coworkers. Of course under good discretion, they would be welcome to stay here. Price for guests would be $10 dollars per night (this goes to paying increased utilities).
Protected content are in charge of your own disposable goods such as soap, toilet paper, etc.
• One month deposit required. You will get this back when you move out and turn in the keys, provided all is left in good condition.
• Mandatory one month’s notice if you decide or need to leave. (this goes for both ends)
• Open door policy…feel free to talk to me about concerns or if you need help with anything
• Occasional Plant Sitting Required- Sorry and thank you!!
You can contact me at Protected content or at my cell Protected content

Giovanna Aguirre