Join now

English teaher (Bogotá)

Hi I moved to Bogota end of December, originally from London, and planning to live here for a year, with a possible extension. I have teaching experience, principally in Sao Paulo, Brazil and looking to find private one-to-ones here in Bogota. If anyone (or know anyone who) is looking for an English teacher, then I would be more than happy to send my CV. My contact number is Protected content .

My extensive experience in Public relations and communication coaching has also equipped me with the relevant skills to be an English teacher as well as being able to advise executives on conducting business in the UK and Europe.

I have over ten years experience as a communications and policy freelancer in various in-house and consultancy roles including, Microsoft, Mencap, The National Consumer Council and Business Link, where I used to head up the press and stakeholder engagement team. I have a track record in lobbying, media relations, policy development, event management and stakeholder engagement for a range of high-profile organisations within the public, private and voluntary sectors.

I have coached and advised senior executives and industry representatives at the highest level, both within large blue chip organisations and government and has managed teams across all communication disciplines, including internal communications.

I can provide CV and references upon request.

Protected content