Join now

Exposure to international markets (Bogotá)

Dear All,

I want to introduce you to my company but first of all I wanted to let you know in a short way about myself.

I have been out of the country for the last 8 years, during this time I have bee working in international trading and negotiations, market development and product launches in developing countries besides logistics and supply chains. After working for a trading German company and being in charge for all the West Africa operations specially for the Nigerian market, I decided to get back to Colombia to start my own business.

My company is called "Colombian Group & Investments", what we are doing is to offer financing services to importers with interest rates much lower than the ones you could find in Colombia.

Also, we want small and medium companies to get exposure to international markets offering a large network mainly in Europe, Far East Asia and Africa, ensuring the quality of the potential buyers in those countries.

Whether you are interested in financing, taking your product to new markets, or need help with your core business, please lets us know.

Do you know companies which may be interested in those services? I am very sure we can find a way of working together…..

Please visit my site: Protected content

Do not hesitate to contact me trough Protected content

Have a nice day,